T33 Callout

poddo

2005 [H]orde|Bowl Champion
I don't know if he even checks the boards, but all along we've been pretty close to each other in the ranks. Our production is about even, and we're only about 10 or so ranks apart usually. So I'm proposing a race.

We're both around the 250 rank right now, so we could race to 150, or 100, or race to a certain point amount, or even just a 7 or 14 day race. I'm up for anything, I'm just looking for some competition!

race to the rank of 200? I'm all game!

*mXc style* Geeeeeet it on!

I'm spotting u 6000 points and 9 spots. (256/247)

Now to pull out the old Tbirds. ;)

Spotting me 6000 points? Like, as in, giving me extra? so now im 12000 ahead of you? Or are you saying that we're gonna start even? I'm confused..

Nope, you've just have a 6000 pt head start that I have to make up. :)

Hell yeah we are! BUt as I note our proximity to that, I also note the LARGE size of the number of days until overtake for most of the peopl on page 1. ONce you hit page one, advancement seems to cease.

But what does that mean?

BORGFEST!

[EDIT] God our badges are eerily similar...

poddo said:
ONce you hit page one, advancement seems to cease.

Cease isn't even the right word, it just stops. ;)

I'm at rank 155 and advancement surely is slow. :p But 150 will be mine in just under a week.

Its getting close. I've only got 18 spots left, and he's only 8 behind me.

for a second there I thought you were calling me out. Then i reread it and realized what happened good luck to both of you.

T-3

Poddo you beat me. I just couldn't make up the points difference.
Poddo #200 - T33 #206
I gotta redo my boxen (rearrange). ;)

Yeah, you did make up some ground but I think I started with a bit too much of a lead. You ahd me worried a few days though!

Back