T-Mobile Upgrade coming up.. Need some recommendations!!

I do, but you already know what I had to say.. and I somehow doubt there are a large number of N85 (a rather uncommon phone) on T-Mobile (the least common of the four big networks).

yeah i guess. So your main beef was the 3g probs right? I am planning on getting a curve 8900, selling it, then getting the N85.

Also i forgot what your said about battery life. Is it ok?

Battery life is really, really good. The only problem I had was when spending 5+ hours watching YouTube videos over WiFi, whereupon the battery hit 20% which is understandable. I would have liked 3G but I realize I am never going to get it on T-Mobile's whack bands with my fancy imports. :(

Battery life is really, really good. The only problem I had was when spending 5+ hours watching YouTube videos over WiFi, whereupon the battery hit 20% which is understandable. I would have liked 3G but I realize I am never going to get it on T-Mobile's whack bands with my fancy imports. :(

That is really great to hear. That was the one thing i was worried about.

I am gonna get a killer price on the N85. Amazon has it for 280 with a MIR. sick.

I am really excited about this phone. it is gonna be a crazy upgrade from my "hangin on by a thread" 5300 xpressmusic

If I can still make a suggestion, the new Sidekick LX 2008 is really a very good phone.

Its the first sidekick to be a legit feature phone. Amazing, GORGEOUS screen, 2mp Autofocus camera with Flash, Tmobile 3G, Best sidekick keyboard to date, email, apps (however limited), slim, light, 3.5mm headphone jack... It really is a beast and I think it is the *BEST* feature phone on Tmobile right now. It is second best overall to the 8900 currently. It has the whole shebang unless you are looking for specific features, (powerful camera, etc...)

If I can still make a suggestion, the new Sidekick LX 2008 is really a very good phone.

Its the first sidekick to be a legit feature phone. Amazing, GORGEOUS screen, 2mp Autofocus camera with Flash, Tmobile 3G, Best sidekick keyboard to date, email, apps (however limited), slim, light, 3.5mm headphone jack... It really is a beast and I think it is the *BEST* feature phone on Tmobile right now. It is second best overall to the 8900 currently. It has the whole shebang unless you are looking for specific features, (powerful camera, etc...)

I am definitely looking for a decent camera, better than 2.0 mpx at least. plus i really dont want or need the 3g service. 25 dollars (at least) a month is insanity. If anything the upgrade i am looking into would have wifi. I've got an Archos 5 IMT for wifi browsing anyway, so i really dont need a phone with crazy connectivity. I was just looking at the n85 because if i get the curve, sell it, then use that cash to buy the n85 i would only be spending about 80 bucks out of my pocket. That is kinda the ultimate smartphone for my money as of right now.

Hi guys

I believe my upgrade is around the summer, but is there anyway that I can find out online from my.t-mobile.com, would I have to call them, or how can I find out?

Hi guys

I believe my upgrade is around the summer, but is there anyway that I can find out online from my.t-mobile.com, would I have to call them, or how can I find out?

You need to talk to someone (in store or on the phone). or just add 22 months to when you signed your old contract :)

On another interesting note, have any of you all seen the n86?!? wow that looks great!

Back