T-Mobile LG G5 (Silver)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bastage

Pics of your wife?
This is a Silver LG G5 for T-Mobile. It will come pretty well loaded with accessories to include the following

4x assorted cases
extra battery
external battery charger
Samsung Pro+ 64gb microSD
new unused T-Mo sim
5x USB Type C (between 3' & 10")
Samsung Quick Charger
Stock LG Quick Charger & USB Type C cable

I bought this phone outright day 1 so there is no issues with an EIP or other payment plan

Asking 4̶5̶0̶ 400 for all shipped CONUS via USPS priority with insurance.

Heatware is under bastage

Edit: 6/28 for price reduction..

IMG_0016.JPG IMG_0312.JPG IMG_0314.JPG IMG_0315.JPG IMG_0316.JPG IMG_0317.JPG IMG_0318.JPG IMG_0319.JPG IMG_0320.JPG

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Its fully paid for? Do you have receipt as proof?

It was bought direct from lg from there partner purchase program. I can show you a screen shot with totals blacked out. There was never any financing on this device at all.

May I ask why you are selling? These are supposed to be pretty good phones, with damn fine cameras on them.

Someone make me a reasonable offer. It's just sitting.

Also can do it without the extras. I know enough people with the g5 i won't have a problem selling the rest separate.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm trying to lessen the amount of phones I have running around.

But, you need a Galaxy S6 Edge +.

This phone is so edgeular, that you will have a phonegasm by simply holding it. Your inner most fancy will be tickled immediately. Not only will you enjoy it, but you will stand out among the lesser mortals as you stroll into Starbucks wielding THE phone of doom of doom. Your likelihood of having intercourse with a stranger of the opposite sex (same sex?) can, and will, quadruple.

The blazing fast processor and plentiful ram leave nothing to be desired as you blast your way through your favorite mobile game. Its like having 3l33t haxx0r at your fingertips... dare I say, an unfair advantage?

Not only that, but charging this phone in your car will actually supercharge AND turbocharge your car. All of the laws of physics go out the window when this phone is involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back