T-Line Question

Alex41290

[H]ard|Gawd
Before anyone gets angry, I used the search feature and came up with nothing. Anyway, on to my question.

I'm going to be redoing my loop over the break, and I got a T for christmas. What do I need to plug the top with? I don't want to spend the $15 on a DD Fill cap, are there any alternatives to that? Such as something I could find around the house (not a battery :p)

Thanks!

Alex

Just look for caps to bottles etc. Corks usually work decently, although they aren't very aethetically appealing. Personally, I used a cap to some squirt bottle (but it looks decent surprisingly) that has a conic shape.

not a bad idea...two more questions:

1) is it supposed to take uber long to bleed?

and

2) do i NEED to plug the T-Line?

Its hard going this long w/o my WoW...just got it today and I'm almost lvl9...so losing my computer wasn't fun :p...installing it on the family shuttle as we speak...

thanks for ur help...

Well Alex, you could go store-bought here and pick up a DangerDen FIllport and route the tubing to the top of the case. I still think those things look bitchin' for what they are. :p

I just think that the whole "T-Line sticking up in the middle of nowhere in the case" thing is kinda weird and it'd be a lot more classy with something like this IMO.

cornelious0_0 said:
Well Alex, you could go store-bought here and pick up a DangerDen FIllport and route the tubing to the top of the case. I still think those things look bitchin' for what they are.

I just think that the whole "T-Line sticking up in the middle of nowhere in the case" thing is kinda weird and it'd be a lot more classy with something like this IMO.

haha, stfu :p

jkjk, its just, i don't feel right paying like $12 for a freakin plug...my dad said he was going to the hardware store tomorrow to find a pipe plug...so I should be in business...hey corn, i got an x800xt...the sapphire blue one...and a TDX :D...i think i found a problem with my temps...this piece of black shit (no idea what it was) was lodged in my WhiteWater :eek:...I'm hoping to see some good temps when I'm through with this...and I found a plastic spacer stuck in my y-fitting...:eek:

Hey Alex, 'grats on the XT, how's it going for you?

I know that a lot of ppl dont feel right about paying for something like that, but it was just a thought. :p

Also, good to hear you finally decided to pick up the TDX, such a beautiful block.....no more Y. :p

Alex41290 said:
but overdrive gave me around 506 core? lol, what a lameass excuse for an overclocking tool :p...

And you expected more? Come now.....ATI just wants to be able to say that they're the only company that allows "after-market overclocking" of their cards.....whether it be by 6MHz or not. :p

lol, true good point...i'm running "find max core" now, and its already up to 520 w/o any artifacts...i'll see what i can get to on stock voltage...dunno bout my processor...i'm gonna try overclocking that a tad more to see if it really was temps that were holding me back...

They sell what you need at home depot if you are using 1/2" tubing.... maybe otherwise too. One side is a barb and the top is threaded, almost like the top of a soda boddle.... the circular cap is available too.

They sell what you need at home depot if you are using 1/2" tubing.... maybe otherwise too. One side is a barb and the top is threaded, almost like the top of a soda boddle.... the circular cap is available too. It's made out of brass and is in the same place you can find tubing.

Back