System monitoring with 3D Overlay?

bustaplz

Limp Gawd
I've been using MSI Afterburner for overclocking, fan speeds and looking at stats on my GPUs. Up until recently I was using a Logitech G15, and made use of the plugin for the LCD. Now I've switched keyboards and have been using Afterburner's On Screen Display for the following numbers:

FPS
GPU1: Temp, Fan Speed%, Usage%, Core/Memory Clocks
GPU1: Temp, Fan Speed%, Usage%, Core/Memory Clocks

It has been infinitely helpful while figuring out my first CrossFireX setup and generally helpful when overclocking and checking temps.

Now I'm looking to add CPU statistics to that OSD. Come to find out Afterburner won't do that for me!

I installed Rivatuner, but I couldn't figure out the GUI for the life of me.

So, can [H] give me some programs to look at to fill my needs?

I really want to keep all the info I have with Afterburner's OSD, but having a single program to do everything would probably be simpler. I'm open to either option!

I never found anything better than rivatuner, you can post basically any system metric you want. there's a bunch of guides you can look up if you're having trouble with the ui, the starting point here is to enable what you want in the hardware monitor first, then add to osd from there. once you figure this part out it's easy to add plugins and such for things besides video/cpu.

I never found anything better than rivatuner, you can post basically any system metric you want. there's a bunch of guides you can look up if you're having trouble with the ui, the starting point here is to enable what you want in the hardware monitor first, then add to osd from there. once you figure this part out it's easy to add plugins and such for things besides video/cpu.

Aren't Afterburner and EVGA Precision just reskinned Rivatuners to begin with?

Aren't Afterburner and EVGA Precision just reskinned Rivatuners to begin with?

it's the same base app, but not the same features. as far as I can tell those msi/evga variants are simplified to focus on ease of use and minimal control of overclocking and cooling. there's much more you can do with the original like custom fan scheduling, profiles, plugin support, etc. with plugins like realtemp and perfmons you can get other things on there like cpu/net or any other kind of system metrics measured by windows.

Back