sysdata.xml

Spike23

Limp Gawd
Hey guys anyone ever experience this time of error?

I have Windows Xp running. Don't exactlly remember where i got this and most threads on the net tell me to either reformat or log in as Administrator to solve the issue. As well some even mentioned that canceling the reboot when error occurs. I really would like to solve this problem but as i am out of luck at the moment and its quite frustrating cuz i am not sure how i should fix this problem i would like some advice. Hopefully someone that had the same issue as me. What is annoying is that when i get this SYSdata.xml from startup it says recovered from a critical error. Like outta no where it just restarts. I was playing CS source and my game froze. T_T Anyways hope someone can help me out here.

I am gonna try updating my microsoft stuff....and prob get SP2..
hopefully it will fix the problem. :(

Maybe I missed it, but what was the problem. You never actually said what the error message was. All you said was you were playing CS:S and it froze.

It was sysdata.xml

Just sudden restarts. Or freezing and when it reboots i get a critcal error message.

Dealing with the sysdata.xml

^____^ hopefully its fixed now
I just installed Service Pack 2

Wow, deleting the minidumps guarantees I won't be able to help you debug what is causing the reboots. (I gotta find who wrote that document.)

I solved my problem this time with another method.
The problem seemed to be my sound card was too close to my AGP slot.
So i moved my sound card down. I am certain now it was IRQL clash. Thats what gave me the blue screen of death =)
Anyhoo problem seems to be solved..=) happy happy joy joy

Back