Synching two instances of Outlook 2003

AtomicFire

[H]ard|Gawd
Like many I have a laptop (T41) and a desktop, and many other desktop computers strewn at home and work.

Like many I use Outlook with a PPC for calendering, memos, and contacts, and don't forget email!

Unlike many, I am obsessed with being neat and orgoinized, and I haven't yet found an elegant solution to synching all my instances of Outlook with the same informaton, over networks (a.k.a not carring a jump drive around with pst files).

Anyone else have the same deliema? How do you deal with this? For ages I used to use Activesync and a PPC, but the new Activesync that works with my new X51v only lets you sync mail with one pc! :eek:

I gave up on solutions like that, and set up my desktop to use RDP. Now I just remote into my desktop to check mail etc. Granted I don't rely on outlook like the OP, but it is an option

I have not heard of any thing that effecient. Like the other guy said remote into your work computer. You might just remote in with a vpn and store pst's only on a map drive and have all computers you access use the same mapped pst's.

Back