Sydney Opera House 360° Experience

Supremely stunning! Not what I was expecting but superb. Bassoon solo from the "Story of the Kalendar Pince" (Scheherazade) beautifully sublime.

As an avid lover of opera and classical era music, loved going to this place a year ago. But is has nothing to Italian opera houses. It saddens me that so few of the younger generation listen to classical or opera.

I actually watched one of these 360 degree videos. It's okay, but I really hope it doesn't catch on. I prefer to see everything on screen, instead of having to twist my phone around constantly to see everything.

I actually watched one of these 360 degree videos. It's okay, but I really hope it doesn't catch on. I prefer to see everything on screen, instead of having to twist my phone around constantly to see everything.

A 360 video should be exactly like a normal video, but with the option to turn your view where you want it. But the default view shouldn't just be fixed constantly looking in one direction, regardless of where the action is.

A 360 video should be exactly like a normal video, but with the option to turn your view where you want it. But the default view shouldn't just be fixed constantly looking in one direction, regardless of where the action is.

I know. I have no idea why that youtube video is like that on my browser at work. At home on my desktop you have the control in the upper left corner to rotate the camera. On my phone within the youtube app, you tilt the phone or spin around to rotate the camera.

It's fun to play with, but you quickly get bored of it.

I wish these YouTube 360 vids would allow my mouse to act like it does in a FPS. Meaning that I don't have to move and "grab" the video then move some more. I would like a more smooth seamless experience.

Otherwise this one was pretty good. Opera singers never cease to amaze me. I would consider myself a pretty decent singer. I've been told on multiple occasions that I have a good voice. But I couldn't even imagine doing the stuff they do. It's certainly one of those things that you have to have a talent for.

The music was good the video was mmm ok, I'm not sold on this 360 stuff yet. I can still go outside and look about, but gaming now this would be fun.

The music was good the video was mmm ok, I'm not sold on this 360 stuff yet. I can still go outside and look about, but gaming now this would be fun.

I'm not thrilled with the video. I just enjoyed the music. :)

Awesome, now I will just wait until this is on Steam Christmas sale for $2.99 and play the SP only with the hack that lets me play it with out installing ubicrap

Back