Switching to BBM?

HardUp4HardWare

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
4,274
I have a couple people in my faves that have switched to android and am now wondering about switching to BBM.

Any pitfalls? Sounds pretty awesome.

Anybody find a good iphone to android facetime replacement?

Sorry if these are stupid questions.
 
You could try Skype for the FaceTime replacement or Google Hangouts. I think Skype needs a pretty good connection though.
 
Google Hangouts works exceptionally well... PLUS it syncs all your contacts and chats with your gmail. Log into gmail.com online and you will see ALL your chats. It's the perfect MSG service IMO. I even use it on iPhone.
 
BBM works great for talking, both with and without video. I used it for two weeks while working in Indonesia, didn't get a sim card just used WiFi. All calls to and from Canada worked great.

PS. I work for BB, however my experience with BBM over long distances has been awesome.
 
Back
Top