• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Switching teams

tdg

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 27, 2003
Messages
3,816
So I fold for another team, and want to switch for the Horde, I couldn't find anything on F@H's site or anywhere else about switching, do I just update the team number in the clients and it'll take care of the rest? Will the WU's I have so far be applied to the new team?
 
all you have to do is change the team # 33 then change your name to william@ahpathfinders.com then you will offically be part of the [H]orde:D j/k about the name thing

no the pts you have so far stay applied to wherever you were but any new pts are the [H]ordes

welcome we loove noobs :D
 
Welcome to the team! :)

Unfortunately, all the points you have accumulated so far are still applied to your old team, but everything from the point that you change your team number and on will be applied to the new team.
 
Cool beans, I don't have many machines nor uberfast ones, but was hoping the 24,000 points would go to the [H]
 
tdg said:
Cool beans, I don't have many machines nor uberfast ones, but was hoping the 24,000 points would go to the [H]

Hey, it doesn't matter what ya got, all that matters is that you're using it for the right reason. :D

Welcome!

 
p[H]ant0m said:
Hey, it doesn't matter what ya got, all that matters is that you're using it for the right reason. :D

Welcome!

....and that you are now doing it for the [H]orde! Welcome. :)
 
Welcome to the team, We need all the help we can get, even more now then ever...

Fold [H]ard
Fold Long
Fold Fast
of Fold Slow..

Just don't stop Folding.
 
Back
Top