VT-Vincent
n00b
- Joined
- Dec 2, 2003
- Messages
- 32
Hey all,
I'm looking to replace my 5-year old 27" CRT TV with something more fitting for a media center PC. I have been looking into several 32" LCD panels that sport PC compatibility. One thing I can't seem to find out on any of these TVs is how well LCD TVs handle non-native resolution. My main concern for this is the fact that I run a lot of emulators that would not conform to the TV's native resolution, and would instead use primarily VGA (640x480) and SVGA (800x600).
Could any LCD TV owners out there tell me how gracefully their TVs handle other resolutions, such as VGA/SVGA?
I'm looking to replace my 5-year old 27" CRT TV with something more fitting for a media center PC. I have been looking into several 32" LCD panels that sport PC compatibility. One thing I can't seem to find out on any of these TVs is how well LCD TVs handle non-native resolution. My main concern for this is the fact that I run a lot of emulators that would not conform to the TV's native resolution, and would instead use primarily VGA (640x480) and SVGA (800x600).
Could any LCD TV owners out there tell me how gracefully their TVs handle other resolutions, such as VGA/SVGA?