• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

switches and power supplies

Joined
May 6, 2005
Messages
11
I am thinking of doing the psone lcd mod and adding some other accesories that require power to my case. I would also like the option of turning them on and off with switches. But I want to know if any damage can be done to my power supply by the sudden drop or increase of current?
 
Back
Top