Switch suggestions

ORVReact

n00b
Hello all,

I am looking for some suggestions on used switches to pick up.

Looking for a managed switch to separate vlans out of pfsense to a couple unmanaged switches around my house. Doesn't have to be a huge switch, something like 8 port would work.
3 vlans. Admin, Users, and VOIP

Also looking for a POE switch to provide power to several yealink and cisco phones around the house.
12 or 24 port switch, already have one 24 port switch in one area.

Thanks in advance.

I just searched for a Zyxel GS19 and came across the GS1900-24HP. I don't know about cheap when I find it at $615. I found a Cisco WS3750-24PS-S For $85 used on Amazon. Since its just going to be for phones, it would be more than enough. I use a lot of Cisco gear, but I also like DLINK switches. You can get a nice 10-port DLINK switch with VLANS for about $120 brand new ( at least it was about 4 months ago when I bought it)

I just searched for a Zyxel GS19 and came across the GS1900-24HP. I don't know about cheap when I find it at $615. I found a Cisco WS3750-24PS-S For $85 used on Amazon. Since its just going to be for phones, it would be more than enough. I use a lot of Cisco gear, but I also like DLINK switches. You can get a nice 10-port DLINK switch with VLANS for about $120 brand new ( at least it was about 4 months ago when I bought it)

I actually saw a similar one on ebay a while back and considered picking it up. I've been wanting to start picking up some cisco gear and figured it would be a decent start. I've currently got a mix of netgear equipment. Mostly equipment I've picked up second hand. I saw a decent looking DLINK "smart" managed switch on newegg for like 40 bucks.

Back