• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Swiftech MCW55 fits 7900gt?

rohcky

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
84
I guess the title explains everything. Will it fit the new card? I'm assuming it will, since the description says it fits the 7 series cards, but I'd like a definitive answer.
 
Steeeeve said:
yes..get the mcw60 though

I already bought the 55. I'm just saving up money to get a new vid card. Everytime I get some monies, I have something of higher priority to spend it on. My WC kit is just sitting in the closet begging to be put together.
 
Back
Top