Mar 14, 2004 #1 O OtakarJr n00b Joined Nov 20, 2003 Messages 32 I've got a quick question: I've just ordered the Swiftech MCP600 water pump. Do I need any fittings to connect it to 1/2" OD tubing? (3/8" ID). It looks like the pump has 1/2" ID inlet and outlet. Anyone know for sure?
I've got a quick question: I've just ordered the Swiftech MCP600 water pump. Do I need any fittings to connect it to 1/2" OD tubing? (3/8" ID). It looks like the pump has 1/2" ID inlet and outlet. Anyone know for sure?
Mar 14, 2004 #2 C camay123 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Dec 18, 2002 Messages 1,343 The pump has indeed 1/2id tubing inlet/outlet. Maybe you will be able to extend your tubing on the fitting but I doubt. You wiull need some sort of adpater with a small piece of 1/2id tubing. Like this 1/2id to 3/8id : here what you will do his : Pump outlet 1/2id->tubing 1" 1/2id->fitting 1/2 to 3/8-> 3/8id tubing
The pump has indeed 1/2id tubing inlet/outlet. Maybe you will be able to extend your tubing on the fitting but I doubt. You wiull need some sort of adpater with a small piece of 1/2id tubing. Like this 1/2id to 3/8id : here what you will do his : Pump outlet 1/2id->tubing 1" 1/2id->fitting 1/2 to 3/8-> 3/8id tubing