• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Swiftech Helix Fans

celwin

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Oct 18, 2006
Messages
1,593
Anyone have experience with these fans on a radiator? I'm interested to know if they can reliably be mounted upside down on a top mounted radiator in push. I do not want a repeat of some yate loons I bought that lasted all but 3 months due to the sleeve bearing not lasting long mounted horizontally.
 
No idea, but you can buy Gentle Typhoons on ebay for ~$16-20 . It's what I did.
 
Good, cheap fans. Only used a couple of them on a test rad, have nothing bad to report about them.
 
Back
Top