• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Swiftech H220 X2 Vertical Mounting?

Vader

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Dec 22, 2002
Messages
5,139
I'm updating my pc with the new NZXT S340 Elite case when it comes out and also my watercooling. I really don't have the time to go baller on water, so I figure the next best thing would be to replace my bland Corsair H100i with something a bit more fun and i'm lookin at the Swiftech H220 X2 Prestige. The problem is that I won't be able to mount this horizontally on top but only vertically in the front of the case.

I have not seen these mounted vertically so i'm reaching out to you experts out there to see if they can be mounted that way. I know i'm gonna have to replace the tubing with longer tubes, I believe since the pump and reservoir will be at the bottom front of the case so I have to plan for that as well.

Any input would be great and no..i'm not going all out water so that's not an option. Worst case, I go with an NZXT Kraken X61 which I know will work.
 
Back
Top