• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Swiftech cooling for A64? (air)

Hal|9k

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jan 2, 2001
Messages
5,624
I could've sworn that I saw an MCX-series cooler for the Athlon64 processors. Did I dream it, maybe? I checked their website and Google and came up empty.

Maybe I just saw a modified MCXxxx-V or something... Anybody know anything about this?



Edit for typo. It's much easier to SEE a heatsink than to BE one...
 
Hmm. I guess it was a dream or dremel job.

I see a CNPS7000a-cu in my future.
 
You got to know Swiftech has one in the works and I bet it will be amazing!;)
 
Alpha makes a real nice A64 unit, If i went air cooled on an A64 right now...id bet on the alpha, theyve never let me down.
 
Originally posted by md262626
You got to know Swiftech has one in the works...
Yep. Heard back from Gabe at Swiftech. Sounds like the A64 'sink will be introduced later this month!
 
Back
Top