Swiftech 240X Cooler

AthlonXP

Fully [H]
I was thinking of picking one of these guys up. Just wanted to know how much better you think this will be over my H110 I currently have. Also I have a Corsair 450D case so you guys think this should fit?

they can't be really compared.. the H240-x its practically just a premade custom loop.. a truly water block, a truly pump, and a way better radiator.. even the Cooler master glacer 240L its a good upgrade over the H110, and its pretty comparable to the Swiftech H220X.. and the H240X being a upgrade over the H220X i can say you will notice a good drop in temps..

It uses Swiftech's best block, but the pump is lower end than what you typically get for watercooling systems (still much better than CLCs), and the radiator is mid-range as far as watercooling systems go (also much better than CLCs).

I have one and I really like it. I was using an old antec kuhler 920, so it was a nice upgrade for me. Its a hell of a lot nicer setup than any of the asetek AIO clones.

Will post some pictures later but got it installed and running in my rig, its a fantastic all in one system.

Back