Swg

thedork

Limp Gawd
Anyone play SWG anymore? If so what server...if you did and quit and were on ahazi send me a PM =).
I took a break but got back into it and its fun again

i tried the 14 day trial and gave it up. i guess my biggest complaint was that the universe seemed to be stagnant. nothing was happening. i mean, there was supposed to be this huge war going on.. but i never really saw it. sure i could visit that scripting location on <planetnamehere> but...meh

i really felt the game could have functioned just as easily as a one player game with lan option or soemthing like that. i just didnt feel like i was really connecting with other players on a personal level like i expect to in an rpg.

the missions for low lvl people seemed a bit bland 'destroy the flag'. i dunna. just wondering if i was the only one that felt that way.

for a new player you dont get much of the WAR thats going on because if you got involved you would get dominated. I think the PVP of the game is very very fun if your in a guild etc. Alot of people complain about it, yes some things could be fixed but i enjoy it.

I reactivated my account, then promptly cancelled again. Its like cigolon said there really is nothing going on, all you see is crafters shouting ads for their shops and all the guilds have moved out to their cities so its hard to meet people to find a good guild. Also grouping in that game is almost completly pointless, personally I was a master TK master chef and back when I actually played I had a master doc/cm hydra. I could solo anything. I think if they added some really hard mobs / intresting quests the game could be really fun.

they did add hard quests and mobs. and after the combat balance you wont be able to solo anything probobly. They are going to make armor not help as much ad buffs wont help much. so you will have to group

I tried the 14 days free that they had, it was fun while it lasted but, it was long enough for me.

I played it for the first month it was out, but then gave it up. I might have gotten back into it, but I don:t have any time for it.

It's a horrible game... I played for about a month then gave up because it was boring. There's nothing at all to do in the game. Maybe they added some new content but it's definitely not enough to save it.

Back