• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sweet New Case Badges ( PIC )

rthefley

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
255
Got these from eBay. These are official foil case badges from Intel, nVidia and Microsoft. Seeing as my 6600 was OEM, it's nice to add a face to the name so to speak.

My case mod is nearly complete. Just need to do the cable management on the inside and I'm done.

Mod theme is to look high end stock.

And below my 15,901 3dmark 06 score

IMG_0799_001.jpg


3dmark06.jpg
 
Nice Badge. Thanks for sharing.

I wanted the stock look with the correct badges.

A few of my friends have already me where I bought this system. Which was the desired effect I was after.

I've sold a few systems like this already. I plan on selling this system as well.
 
Back
Top