Sweet Jebus I’m Almost Done

archangel0585

Weaksauce
Ok guys I love the fact you’re all giving me these upbeat responses and cheering me on. But I will say 1. I will bench mark at stock stats. 2. This is not the first comp I’ve worked on or “built”…simply the first for me. I snapped and decided I wanted to do it my way. Not go…ohh ho hum…but just go ….you know what… damn it its my way….. this time for me.
My friend who’s helping me build it is pretty sure about the specs we can get (side note, he’s the mod for the over clocking and cooling forum on [H]). So I’m pretty sure I can get it where I want it. I’ll post some specs once I get it all together and running (hopefully ;) ). But I’m pretty positive, thanks for the support guys. I cant wait t see what the max 3 can do though because I wont lie…I haven’t worked with one before and I nearly went to an is7 or base ic7 for the cost issue……but hey, I wanted to play with it. but yeah..I’ll get all of you bench marks when its all said and done. Question though, do any of you use a max3?? Well hopefully some of you do…I should be useing one by mid next week :) I was also wondering what some of you might of gotten as a speed for a 2.8c...call me curiose. well until then

The MAX-3 is a nice board, but I didn't need any of it's advanced features, so I went with an AI7. 99% of the performance for 65% of the cost.

Back