• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Sweet desk?

Cool, I am interested in this also as I will be building my new rig soon and have to put it in the corner of the dining room.

--Ed
 
ReaperNET013104_NC2.jpg

build your own.

that desk right there? $150.
 
I appreciate the input, but I don't want to build my own. I don't know about the guy who made the thread, but I have about 100-500 to spend on a corner desk and would rather just buy and assemble one. I also can't have an L shaped desk as I am limited in space, I just want something that tucks into the corner and slightly extends along the wall in each direction. I don't have the tools or workspace to build my own as I live in an apt. I don't even have a drill. ;)

Anyone else have any idea where I should begin to look?


--Ed
 
wowsers, 500 dollars??? Thats a bit to much, hit up your local Staples or IKEA
 
wow...$500

why not spend $300 on tools and rest on supplies and materials and build your own? that way you end up with a self-built customized table, an experience, and a set of tools left over
 
Back
Top