• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

swapable hard drive enclosures

metallicafan

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - May 2010
2FA
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Messages
2,205
Where I work we frequently need to take old hard drives and "clean/overwrite" them before we get rid of them. Is there a hard drive enclosure that someone could reccomend using USB2.0 that is very easy to swap drives in and out of? Or does anyone have a better solution than mounting the internal drive in a case every time? I'm not worrying much about the writes taking longer over USB than in would as an internal drive, I just want an easy way to swap drives in and out. Any suggestions? Thanks.
 
I have a thing similar to this, and it works fine. Do you really need an enclosure, or just the usb->ide convertor?

 
Back
Top