• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Swans M200 - Differences Between MKI and II?

wsun

n00b
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
30
Exactly as the title says. What's the difference between the two models? When did the M200 MKI come out, and when was it updated with the M200MKII? I have been searching all over for this information, but I can't seem to find it!

Reason being: I am about to make an online transaction with M200s.. the price seems VERY reasonable for MKIIs, but a bit of a rip-off for MK200 MKIs.

Thanks!
 
I believe the biggest difference is an upgrade in amp quality and power.
 
The MkII is virtually identical in cabinet and drivers to the original, but the electronics are completely upgraded and include a toroidal power transformer and about double the power.
 
Back
Top