Swan M50W

I know a lot of people love this brand but my Swan M10s (the baby brother of these) were the worst 2.1 system I ever owned. Customer service process was also basically a stonewall. It was a very frustrating experience. I probably wouldn't buy from this company again.

Also, what is massdrop and why do I have to sign in to view the deal?

I know a lot of people love this brand but my Swan M10s (the baby brother of these) were the worst 2.1 system I ever owned. Customer service process was also basically a stonewall. It was a very frustrating experience. I probably wouldn't buy from this company again.

That is a downside of Swan in general despite their overall quality of sound is lack of support in the states since they are based almost entirely in asia with a bit of australia. I also have the M10s and they have great audio quality but I want something even better. I don't know what you found bad about them. Mine lasted couple years and still going strong and no issues. You probably got unlucky

Swanns have really warm mids, but lack in everything else. Pair them up with say a Klipsch which is crazy highs and decent bass and you have a nice full body sound. Music is a matter of taste though, you can't just get recommendations of someone. You really just have to listen to everything to find something you like.

Link for anyone who doesn't want to create a login just to look at the deal:

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/swan-m50w-multimedia-speaker-system?mode=guest_open

Massdrop is a group buy organization site. Primarily useful for purchasing niche items that are expensive as hell one-off, but get decently cheaper when you order ten, a hundred, or whatever. So you just agree to buy ahead of time, and when time runs out, they make one big order and then ship out to everyone. And you don't have to sign in, you just have to add ?mode=guest_open to the end of the url.

Last edited:

Mine fucking electrocuted me.

Stay far away. Look nice, but cheap on the inside.

Back