silverwolf0
Gawd
- Joined
- Jan 14, 2004
- Messages
- 613
Looking to get a good 2.1 setup for my TV and computer, which share the same 32" LCD. The speakers on the TV suck so I'm using an old logitech e120 in the meantime, which are better than the TV speakers, and am planning to return a Philips mms321, which I don't really like.
I want to get a Swan M10 or M12, but I don't really know which one is better. The M10 has a lot of raving reviews, but can't find much on the M12. At theaudioinsider.com, the M10 is $109 and the M12, which looks smaller and more stylish, is $99. What is the difference between these two?
I also would like some information on what type of audio inputs are available as I have multiple sources I want to stick into it. Some people have said to put the subwoofer in the middle on a desk as a center speaker, but I don't see how you can put something so gigantic there unless it is placed behind the PC monitor. The M12 is also taller than wide so that becomes much more of a problem. It looks better on the floor.
And I am an audio Newbie.
I want to get a Swan M10 or M12, but I don't really know which one is better. The M10 has a lot of raving reviews, but can't find much on the M12. At theaudioinsider.com, the M10 is $109 and the M12, which looks smaller and more stylish, is $99. What is the difference between these two?
I also would like some information on what type of audio inputs are available as I have multiple sources I want to stick into it. Some people have said to put the subwoofer in the middle on a desk as a center speaker, but I don't see how you can put something so gigantic there unless it is placed behind the PC monitor. The M12 is also taller than wide so that becomes much more of a problem. It looks better on the floor.
And I am an audio Newbie.