SW:ToR Sith Guild

Would you join the Sith guild?

• I serve my Sith masters

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • I'm Jedi scum

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
Who do we contact for an invite? Im gonna try sith side as well. Something about the sith class' I like a lot more than republic. I just want to make sure Ive got some guys to play with.

Who do we contact for an invite? Im gonna try sith side as well. Something about the sith class' I like a lot more than republic. I just want to make sure Ive got some guys to play with.

If you want to play Sith go whisper "Nekronic" for a guild invite!

I'm trying to get on now. Whoever is on I'll toss an invite and probly promote them so they can invite also.

Alright im in, after 2 hours lol. I'm Nekronic in--game, whisper me for invite.

i finally bailed on the fatman few nights ago with a few buddies and went to another server. Didnt feel like fighting hours of queues during the only times i get to play.

Who should I whisper to get an invite to the Sith guild? Seems Nekronic is no longer on Fatman.

I'm still on the fatman, just didnt get a chance to play yesterday. Ill be in game for a bit right now, otherwise you can always whisper nasty too.

It's usually just me and one other person online. I don't know if others are trying to get invites or if there just isn't much interest. I'll probably join another guild shortly just to have a few more people to chat with while playing.

There aren't any queues anymore, but I think we probably already lost a lot of people who would have joined.

Aug and Rasputn and Nasty are all Officers now. Along with Nekronic. Whisper any of those for an invite...

I've been playing my sith sorcerer(Seelenlos) for the last week on the fatman and haven't seen anyone else log in.

Before that I was mostly playing on Seele on the repub side and would see one or two others log in.

The guilds may not have much activity but the server I think is growing in numbers. Last two nights I had a 30 mins wait to get in and on the imp side there have been several instances of of the station, so maybe 300+ people.

I've been playing my sith sorcerer(Seelenlos) for the last week on the fatman and haven't seen anyone else log in.

Before that I was mostly playing on Seele on the repub side and would see one or two others log in.

The guilds may not have much activity but the server I think is growing in numbers. Last two nights I had a 30 mins wait to get in and on the imp side there have been several instances of of the station, so maybe 300+ people.

People are probably consolidating to more high pop servers. IMHO the game is dying.

I've been playing on Thana Vesh. The population is ridiculously tiny - during what should be peak time I'm only seeing about 20 people on the Imp Fleet. The Rep fleet is even worse. They really need to start the server consolidation. Maybe push it back to 1-2 servers total.

It's too bad, I really like the game.

I'm playing a lot during the week. I am still having a blast with the game. I'm almost always the only one online in the Republic guild on Fatman.

I need to roll some Sith alts soon

Back