Would you join the Sith guild?

• I serve my Sith masters

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • I'm Jedi scum

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters

mrgstiffler

[H]F Junkie
There have been quite a few people asking about a Sith guild. How many people would join the [H] Sith Guild?

Alot of people don't check the [H]ard|Gaming section for SWTOR right now...

I had plenty of interest in the other thread...but since you can't really create one now until the game starts (since guilds are frozen)...I bet you will have alot more interest once the game comes out...

I want to be Sith. Or plan on it rather. Bummer not enough people reg'd on the old guild to get in.

Most likely will be an imperial agent.

I want to be Sith. Or plan on it rather. Bummer not enough people reg'd on the old guild to get in.

Most likely will be an imperial agent.

Yeah, I would rather be Sith, but I think I'm going go Trooper so that I can play with everyone else.

I think there are enough people for it from previous posts here, just need a leader to just step up and make one. And make sure it is on the server The Fatman.

I think there are enough people for it from previous posts here, just need a leader to just step up and make one. And make sure it is on the server The Fatman.

I was planning on doing it, but we barely have 5 responses. If we can get 10-15 confirmed, I'll do it.

I was planning on doing it, but we barely have 5 responses. If we can get 10-15 confirmed, I'll do it.

ive got a coworker that would join for sure and im sure it wouldnt be hard to recruit off the bat. Might even get some new folks on the H

Since I could not generate interest from my oled WoW guildies and didn't get deployed because one kid left, I'll start one on the server the [H] light side is if I can get in during early release. Need to pick a name...

Put me down for Sith, I should be getting my early access key today.

in the early start on "The Fatman" as a sith. Chiss Imperial Agent. My name in game is Pimm.

Also on Fatman. Bounty Hunter name Nasty. I spoke to Maximus via PM, he said for me to start the [H] guild. What should we name it, doubt we can be [H]ardgaming as well...

Just made a Sith Inquisitor on The Fatman, name is Nekronic

Also on Fatman. Bounty Hunter name Nasty. I spoke to Maximus via PM, he said for me to start the [H] guild. What should we name it, doubt we can be [H]ardgaming as well...

I am pretty sure you can be...and if not...how about HardForum or something similar?

Btw, you will need 4 people and 5000 credits to start a new guild now

I'll get the creds, but maybe not until tomorrow....gonna watch the Ranger game tonight and I'm a bit run down from work. Keep name Suggestions coming, I'll try Hardgaming but I'm not holding out hope it can be done.

Yeah I remember reading that you could earlier in the guild deployment...but I just read that they changed that during the import process. So some guilds got their name changed lol..

Yeah just do like HardForum or something... :) I personally don't think you just need to make a random guild name...

I'm gonna be playing for a lil bit still tonight. If I get enough credits together I'll make the guild

I have the creds now. When I get home from work tomorrow I will start it unless someone else does.

I have the creds now. When I get home from work tomorrow I will start it unless someone else does.

Aiight let me know, im usually on weekdays 7-whenever pm CST. I added you to my buddy list so ill pm you if i see you on.

I should be on about 530 central time to make/help with the guild. I've got plenty of credits also.

Pimm and I are on right now, we're gonna need 2 more people on to make the guild.

Give me a sec, lets see if I can just be added to the party and you can make it...

I logged in and you never answered

Last edited:
I was on earlier, but I only saw 1 other person on. There's a huge queue right now so I can't get on. Add my toon Nasty as a friend and message me so we can get enough to make it offiicial. Let's try and shoot for a time tomorrow where we can at least seal the deal and post an officer list for people to contact and be added...

Alright Samson4EiT created the

"HardOCP" Sith guild on "The Fatman Server"

If you want to play Sith go whisper "Nekronic" for a guild invite!

K cool. I was in the queue then it dropped me while I was watching the debates :/ I'll connect with you tomorrow

I'm gonna try to get back on in about in an hour, if anyone is on ill toss them a guild invite.

ill be sending over a whisper this evening for sure for an invite.

Yeah server queues have been deadly. I just never logged off because the queues would be up to 10 minutes.

Wish I could join you guys on Fatman though!

Back