SW:ToR Guild Information

Hey there, I didn't know the [H] Guild was on Fatman too!

Awesome! Playing as Imperial Agent: Spoonmaster.

Sorry guys I havn't been able to play at all over the holidays. Usually I dont mind sneaking off into my room to play but this year I actually spent time with the family lol.

Good news is I've got surgery in a week and Ill be off for 2 weeks on recovery leave. Ill be gaming it up due to it only being my left shoulder not my right!

See you guys soon.

Sorry guys I havn't been able to play at all over the holidays. Usually I dont mind sneaking off into my room to play but this year I actually spent time with the family lol.

Good news is I've got surgery in a week and Ill be off for 2 weeks on recovery leave. Ill be gaming it up due to it only being my left shoulder not my right!

See you guys soon.

I think we have different ideas of good news lol hope it goes well.

I think we have different ideas of good news lol hope it goes well.

Haha well I was kind of being sarcastic. Ill be honest though I am excited to get it done. Ive been in extreme pain and have not been able to actually lift weights in over 4 months now. I've lost over 18lbs and its depressing the hell out of me. Ill be glad to finally get back to my bigger self in a few months.

Someone shoot Murdayne an invite when you get the chance. Thanks

You have to be logged in to get the invite. It's really crappy. If someone doesn't invite you before I get on tomorrow, I'll send you a PM to arrange it.

Updated the OP for a officer list of people that can get you in the guild :)

*Let me know about the sith side if there is an update*

Good data cron crawl last night. Looking forward to less jumping on the next one...

How far did you guys get? I was stuck at work getting computers ready for new semester but hope I can make the next one.

I wonder how the heck people can find them without a guide sometimes...

I just did the 2 in Tatooine last night that require you to take a balloon across the desert for like 30+ minutes to get to...

We found them but didn't know how to get to them (had to use a guide). I am amazed anyone found out how to do it.

I just did the 2 in Tatooine last night that require you to take a balloon across the desert for like 30+ minutes to get to...

We found them but didn't know how to get to them (had to use a guide). I am amazed anyone found out how to do it.

There's one on Nar Shadaa where you ride an advertisment speeder to the datacron

Sounds fun, but the damn speeder goes -1230392 miles per hour. fucking advertisements.

Lol yeah it was pretty fun...but yeah stupid pipes...

Can't wait till the next one. Probably will be hitting Taris and Nar Shadda next. After that each datacron will probably have to be one planet at a time, since they are going to keep getting harder and harder.

Lol yeah it was pretty fun...but yeah stupid pipes...

Can't wait till the next one. Probably will be hitting Taris and Nar Shadda next. After that each datacron will probably have to be one planet at a time, since they are going to keep getting harder and harder.

Has a time been set for the next one?

Did the guild sites on swtor go away? I was going to look to see if the roster showed levels. Wondering how many 50s we have now?

My trooper is DPS, do we have a lvl 50 tank or healer yet?

Did the guild sites on swtor go away? I was going to look to see if the roster showed levels. Wondering how many 50s we have now?

My trooper is DPS, do we have a lvl 50 tank or healer yet?

Yeah, I think the guild pages are gone now.

Hey guys btw, I am going to delay the Datacron Crawl until Saturday? (or next thursday?)

I am on 12 hour shifts this week, but I thought it would be done today but it isn't. So I won't be able to lead it tonight. Let me know if everybody who was planning on making it can do it saturday. If a couple people can't we can just wait until next thursday. Sorry guys :)

I think we got 2 or 3 and a few people in 45+ range.
I'm leveling an alt to tank, lvl 32 as of this morning.

I should be lvl 50 with my gunslinger, but I am having too much fun leveling my jedi sage healer :)

Hey guys btw, I am going to delay the Datacron Crawl until Saturday? (or next thursday?)

I am on 12 hour shifts this week, but I thought it would be done today but it isn't. So I won't be able to lead it tonight. Let me know if everybody who was planning on making it can do it saturday. If a couple people can't we can just wait until next thursday. Sorry guys :)

I should be lvl 50 with my gunslinger, but I am having too much fun leveling my jedi sage healer :)

Saturday will probably be a no go for me (Shaun). Mon-thurs usually work better since im away from the girlfriend and/or bars. lol

If by some reason anyone needs credits for mount training, lemme know. I can give you a loan, although if you did not blow all the money on crafting mission you should have no issue with paying for training anyway. PST Aznamir.

Saturday will probably be a no go for me (Shaun). Mon-thurs usually work better since im away from the girlfriend and/or bars. lol

Well we can wait till next thursday then. Not like Datacrons are a must have :p

Come on guys we need to keep levelling...:p it is about time to start doing some Ops and such!

I am lvl49, so I am talking to myself also...since I have been levelling my alt more often haha. But I am ready to start getting some HardGaming raids and such going. Of course, it will stay casual! But we will have a post to vote on in the next couple weeks to vote on which day and times that we would like to plan some Operations and such :)

I'm getting there, lvl 41 and counting. Skills get stupid expensive the higher lvl you get.

If ya need to borrow some money let me know...Just pay back when ya get a chance :p

I have like 750k...I have just been saving a little so I could buy some gear at lvl50... ;)

Come on guys we need to keep levelling...:p it is about time to start doing some Ops and such!

I am lvl49, so I am talking to myself also...since I have been levelling my alt more often haha. But I am ready to start getting some HardGaming raids and such going. Of course, it will stay casual! But we will have a post to vote on in the next couple weeks to vote on which day and times that we would like to plan some Operations and such :)

Made it to lvl 45 last night, don't know when I will get to play next. :(

My wife says that our relationship is bad because of this game...:rolleyes:

Let me know when everybody is ready to start setting up "Operation" get togethers...even if we don't have enough people at 50 yet, I think we will have enough to start a group that can get enough people.

who at this point do I message for entry? Is the first post still up to date? I tried adding you (Bowhuntr) as a friend and it says you don't exist (I figure they'd allow adding while offline -_- )

Monday evenings is about the only time I won't be around for ops.

If I remember right you can do a search for hard in game and it should come up with a list of people in the guild. Just message them and ask if they are in the guild and if an officer is on.

Back