SW:ToR Guild Information

Im in tomorrow as far as the new forum update go's! Whos the GL that I should be contacting for an invite?

i have enough credits to start it, just not enough peeps in game yet. Join Fatman server and add Nasty to your friends and I'll start it after work tomorrow. There are 2 [H] members on my friends list so far...

I'm in on the fatman. Main is Murdayne. Someoen throw me an invite. Republic side.

35 minute F'N Q on The Fatman?!?!?@!#!?? Time to find another server fella's lol.

Yeah I made sure to pick a smaller pop server. Anchorhead isn't too bad.

Ahh crap nevermind, 10m Q on Anchorhead now wtf..

Yea but whole reason I quit WoW was because I got bored not gaming with anyone. Only reason I went republic over Sith was to game with some guys here.

But shit, Im at the in laws right now, they just went out with wife and I offered to put the kid to sleep and stay home.

Time's a tickin for me?!?!!?!

EDIT: ^^^^LOL

EDIT 2: Bowhuntr, start adding the IGN of everyone playing so we can get them added to friends list on your OP. pa pa palease...

Wow now its up to 45min and all this is pre game launch, I wonder how bad it will be once the game officially goes live.

Wow now its up to 45min and all this is pre game launch, I wonder how bad it will be once the game officially goes live.

Yea Im getting a little worried. I thought this whole early game access "wave" bullshit was to make sure they could handle it without Q times. They still have almost the entire month of December pre-orders to let in tomorrow as well.

AND

From what I've heard they still have a bunch of server's to throw online as well.

EDIT 2: Bowhuntr, start adding the IGN of everyone playing so we can get them added to friends list on your OP. pa pa palease...

I don't get what you mean? You can just check the guild member sheet to see everyone?

Or do you want to match up the HardForum name with the member somehow?

Alright Samson4EiT created the

"HardOCP" Sith guild on "The Fatman Server"

If you want to play Sith go whisper "Nekronic" for a guild invite!

I don't get what you mean? You can just check the guild member sheet to see everyone?

Or do you want to match up the HardForum name with the member somehow?

I Guess I meant sith too, Or is that not possible(cross-faction) I also think a few people are playing on the same server but not in our guild. Just something to think about. Or maybe we could start another thread for Name/Server.

Last edited:
Why did we have to be assigned to such a high pop server? I've been in the que to play for about 2 hours now and I still have another 100 or so to go... ugh.

Yeah sucks right now...but in the long run it will be much better. Assuming this game actually stays popular lol

If someone on the Sith side can add me to guild, please do.

Aug is my name.

Nekronic isn't online

I'll be back on tomorrow. Doing Christmas stuff. Hopefully a officer sees this and invites you, if not I will tomorrow.

Bowhuntr-

I'm back in....I originally requested an invite back in July (see page 2 of this thread) but cancelled my pre-order a couple of months ago but have decided to jump back in fray since my fiance was cool enough to pick me up a CE for the holidays.

username: mtbush

Last edited:
Ditto. I tried to log in last night at 7cst and it said 1200 people in que, estimated 1 hour 15 mins wait time. Sorry guys. I will leave my char on this server but I wont dabble with this rediculous wait time again. :(

Ditto. I tried to log in last night at 7cst and it said 1200 people in que, estimated 1 hour 15 mins wait time. Sorry guys. I will leave my char on this server but I wont dabble with this rediculous wait time again. :(

I'm really hoping that they fix this in the next week or so. Right now I'm on vacation so I can get on in the mornings no issue but once I go back to work my times will switch to evenings and I will not wait 2 plus hours to get in. 1 hour I can live with because it gives me time to eat and such.

Sad thing, when I look at other servers many of them are in the same boat as ours.

Either this queue time temporary (artificially lowered to force people to spread around different servers) and will be corrected post release, or it is semi-permanent and will be resolved only by people stopping playing the game.

I'd really want to see some kind of WoW type grace period which allows you to log in within 5-10 minutes and rejoin the server without any queue. The game crashed on me last Saturday and I ended up sitting in the queue for 3 hours because I lost the connection briefly half-way thru.

Also I'm a bit confused about the world instances on the same server. Last night Tatooine(1) had 40 people and Tatooine(2) had about the same. What's the point of that?

So who is doing what crafting wise? I have a slicer so have a dozen or two mission discoveries and schematics I need to get rid of. If you guys send me an in game email, to Kostenlos, telling me what you use I'll send them over.

I have Armstech. Throw the weapon schematics my way, please! I'll give you whatever I can for 'em.

So who is doing what crafting wise? I have a slicer so have a dozen or two mission discoveries and schematics I need to get rid of. If you guys send me an in game email, to Kostenlos, telling me what you use I'll send them over.

I have Armstech. Throw the weapon schematics my way, please! I'll give you whatever I can for 'em.

Ditto!

Ananias - Synthweave

I have Armstech too, but I am thinking of changing to Armormech...don't seem to be many of them.

Also I added splicing today, and man....I am so glad I did lol...I got 50k alone today doing my splice missions and a couple quests.I am already up to level 240 in splicing and I started it like 12 hours ago lol...

Last edited:
I have Armstech too, but I am thinking of changing to Armormech...don't seem to be many of them.

Also I added splicing today, and man....I am so glad I did lol...I got 50k alone today doing my splice missions and a couple quests.I am already up to level 240 in splicing and I started it like 12 hours ago lol...

That's pretty sweet. What can you do with the Splicing?

I'm doing Biochem. I'm at about 150 Biochem/Bioanalysis/Diplomacy

I'm going to make a second character for another set of crafting skills.

Slicing I can get missions for lock boxes which have credits in them. Also missions for augments to put into items. Then there is a chance to get schematics for crafting and can discover mission plans for the various other crew gathering skills, like biochem treasure hunting etc.

I took it mainly to make credits to pay for my skills and transportation, at 400 already. Most of the stuff I'm getting I can't use and some of the recipes are purple and require high level. Crew skills train insanely fast. I am surprised they are not level restricted some how.

OK, I'm an idiot.

Level 8 Jedi Consular on Tython. How the hell do I join the guild? It must be possible - I see lower levels running around, and I -think- that's their guild name under their name, so how do I do it?

OK, I'm an idiot.

Level 8 Jedi Consular on Tython. How the hell do I join the guild? It must be possible - I see lower levels running around, and I -think- that's their guild name under their name, so how do I do it?

Send me mail or a whisper "Bowhuntr"...wish I could invite people while they aren't online, but I have to. I will be on in about 12 hours or so...

Anyone know how to change their default server? Keeps logging me into my old one. Id also like to remove the damn guild tag on one server is that possible?

Back