SW:ToR Guild Information

Bowhuntr11

[H]F Junkie
Star Wars: The Old Republic - Guild Information
For everybody going to join the Light Side

Server is "THE FATMAN"

Add me as a friend

Message any of these people if you want to join the guild!

Bowhuntr
Ananias
Redrocket
Kaerven
Aznamir
Kostenlos

35 Members strong as of this edit! :D

For everybody going to join the Dark Side

Server is "THE FATMAN"

Add Sampson4EiT as a friend

"Nekronic" if you want to join the guild!

b_560_95_1.png

IP : vent.hard-gaming.org
Port : 4118
Password: 1234
Slot Count : 25 (Will scale up as needed)​

Last edited:
I played Horde way too long :p I need a change of pace...plus I wanted to play as a smuggler...Want to be different then everybody else who is going to be saber whoring :p

Create a dark side hard gaming one 4saken :p

Don't know how much play time I will get , cause the baby is due in October. But I already told the wife that I've been waiting to long for this game not to buy it the day it comes out , whenever that is.

Haven't decided if I want be a saber whore or not. Guess we will see.

Forgot to mention that my game name is Ananias.

Last edited:
I played Horde way too long :p I need a change of pace...plus I wanted to play as a smuggler...Want to be different then everybody else who is going to be saber whoring :p

Create a dark side hard gaming one 4saken :p

yeah i want to play smuggler as well. Thats what i played in SWG grinded to first master smug on valcyn server, which was cool back then b4 the game went to utter shit.

I still contemplate turning back on my sub for SWG just to do some grinding....its weird how their grinds were kinda fun... :p

I applied for the light side under Brentiss since that has been my MMO name since EQ.

If you need any help setting up guild events let me know. I was a guild master on WoW for awhile and set up raids/pvp for it, so I'd be down to help you out if needed.

Can the Dark Side guild be called HardMaiming?

While I love the idea :p I don't think it will help get our name out there or easy for people to find us ;)

I applied for the light side under Brentiss since that has been my MMO name since EQ.

If you need any help setting up guild events let me know. I was a guild master on WoW for awhile and set up raids/pvp for it, so I'd be down to help you out if needed.

Well first 4 people that join (that post here) will be officers! :p

Don't know how much play time I will get , cause the baby is due in October. But I already told the wife that I've been waiting to long for this game not to buy it the day it comes out , whenever that is.

Haven't decided if I want be a saber whore or not. Guess we will see.

Forgot to mention that my game name is Ananias.

lol, you baby will already be gaming by the time this actually comes out...

yeah i want to play smuggler as well. Thats what i played in SWG grinded to first master smug on valcyn server, which was cool back then b4 the game went to utter shit.

Lol, I was on Valcyn too. Swordsman...i miss running over enormous mountains on foot to beat the crap out of Tusken Raiders :D

Accepted...

Just need one more to make sure that the guild will be transferred to the game when it comes out.

I just applied.

I have to say those intro movies are better than most of the Star Wars movies themselves.. Good stuff.

I just applied.

I have to say those intro movies are better than most of the Star Wars movies themselves.. Good stuff.

Accepted!

And yeah those intro movies are pretty awesome. Can't wait to play a smuggler! :p

Preordered the standard edition. Looking forward to stepping on the throats of the rebel scum!

I pre-ordered the CE yesterday and I'm anxious to throw down right when I get it, light or dark, doesn't matter.

I applied, then saw you guys were EST so I withdrew my application :eek:

I am CST...It really doesn't matter...like the thing says we are a casual clan. We are going to have people from all over. I just HAD to put something :)

I am going to hit up Game Stop in the next couple weeks and just pay for a preorder copy. I'm quite excited for this game.

I am CST...It really doesn't matter...like the thing says we are a casual clan. We are going to have people from all over. I just HAD to put something :)

cool, thanks for the reply. given that info I went ahead and reapplied, unsure of what class I'll choose though, as I'm torn between smuggler and trooper.

Never got your application :confused:

I will join (future tense). I'm still leaning towards dark side for my for my first character, but I'd like to make a light side Consular perhaps. Once I get things figured out, I'll send in an application.

I will join (future tense). I'm still leaning towards dark side for my for my first character, but I'd like to make a light side Consular perhaps. Once I get things figured out, I'll send in an application.

dark side ftw!

I would like to join, but it would be helpful to have some background information about the GM and officers. I've always been leery about joining guilds/clans formed on [H] because (not saying this is the case here) many times people are just not qualified to run a successful guild. It takes a lot of hard work and like-minded folks to help run it. And I do not like to guild-hop, so when a new game launches I want to try and be in a good guild from the start.

I was a main tank officer in an Alliance raiding guild for a long time in WoW. I quit in April because we weren't getting through the content in Cataclysm as quickly as I wanted to and I really didn't feel like I could sustain a 4-night per week raiding schedule trying to down the same bosses. But we were 4/6 in Blackwing Decent and 2/4 in Bastion of Twilight when I quit, which wasn't bad at the time.

Anyway, before I commit to a guild I would just like to get a little background information on the people running it. Nothing personal, I just want to make sure that I'm making the right decision. Cheers.

Hey guys, I have made an Imperial guild called Dark Side Apocalypse ( my guild on WoW was Apocalypse WoW on Anub'Arak). I welcome any [H]'ers to the fold. Its PVP...I'm in NJ so it will be primarily East Coast:

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/132052/dark-side-apocalypse

I would think that the sith guild should be named hardgaming also...that way when can get our name out there. We need all the help we can to get more people interested in hardgaming. I understand if you don't want to be running something like this, but I just want to let you know that we will be trying to get on the same server with a sith clan named hardgaming... :)

I would like to join, but it would be helpful to have some background information about the GM and officers. I've always been leery about joining guilds/clans formed on [H] because (not saying this is the case here) many times people are just not qualified to run a successful guild. It takes a lot of hard work and like-minded folks to help run it. And I do not like to guild-hop, so when a new game launches I want to try and be in a good guild from the start.

I was a main tank officer in an Alliance raiding guild for a long time in WoW. I quit in April because we weren't getting through the content in Cataclysm as quickly as I wanted to and I really didn't feel like I could sustain a 4-night per week raiding schedule trying to down the same bosses. But we were 4/6 in Blackwing Decent and 2/4 in Bastion of Twilight when I quit, which wasn't bad at the time.

Anyway, before I commit to a guild I would just like to get a little background information on the people running it. Nothing personal, I just want to make sure that I'm making the right decision. Cheers.

Well I would love to tell you I have ran 50 guilds before in all kinds of MMO's...but I haven't been. That is why I labeled this guild as a casual guild. I have been a officer in two different guilds in WoW...but I am not going to make this a "You have to be with us to raid at this time or you will be out of the guild"...That isn't what this guild is for. Casual fun with other HardForum guys! :) But I will be trying to set this up as any other guild, and people will have to act like adults...

Would love to have both sides on the same pvp server. :D

Me too! We need someone to create a hardgaming sith guild!!! ;)

I'm on MST so I don't think it will work for me. And Sith are sissies

Well like I told someone before I am CST, but the only choices are East Coast or West Coast. We will hopefully have players from everywhere! So join on up! :p

Yes someone needs to make a [H] guild for the empire. my first character will most likely be a sith inquisitor

Well, i guess I don't see the point of having 2 guilds called Hardgaming, but to each their own. Will they even put you on the same server if they are the same? Regardless, I am interested in going toe to toe with some of my fellow [H]'ers and would at least like to get on the same server as you guys. Just a little history...

I went from a tiny guild of nobodies to be recruited by some of the better raiders on my server. Rose to officer almost immediately in an established guild called Epic Wipe on Anub'Arak. Over time the guild wound up splintering due to egos. The guildmaster let in a transferee that didn't like the guild name, jumped ship and took alot of our hard core raiders with him. That splinter guild wound up splitting up two times themselves and I was left with the ashes after the guildmaster got stressed out mediating all the newbies and better players.

Eventually I was able to get some bubble players into raiding and they got pretty good. Some of them got snookered away to the guilds that stabbed us in the back by breaking off from us. I employed a rather liberal looting system (no dragon points or stupid shit to track, if you needed it, you rolled on it, and no more than one piece of gear per raid session unless there was nobody in your class. Anyone who rolled for shit thewy didn't actually need were denied and in some cases special consideration was given for key roles to help us progress).

Some more people got stolen from us and the chatter was that Epic Wipe was getting known as a 'starter raid guild' where people would gear up with us and jump ship to the drama queen guilds because they were technically ranked higher. I dissolved the guild, and reformed it with the name Apocalypse WoW. We went from no ranking to third in a very short time, and erased that haunting stigma. As we continued to climb up the ranks, those splinter guilds jumped ship, dissolved and moved to other servers. We were right at the end of WotLK (Anub'Arak is a very low pop server, keep in mind. Especially for Alliance).

With the other guilds gone and alot of the better players transferring, the talent pool was extremely dilluted, so we transferred to Skullcrusher and joined and established guild to get down Arthas. We stuck together for awhile, but the leadership was kind of standoffish and we didn't like the dragon point loot system. After ICC was down we started to drift off and not be as active anymore. A few months went by and I had the idea of transferring back to Anub'Arak since I already had a good guild bank there, but alas...Cataclysm did not draw as much interest as we hoped. A bunch of guildies came back with me and we made a go out of it. Talent pool was dilluted still but we tried to get an established 10 man going at least.

The guild achievement system seems to make people stick to crappy guilds and since we were missing some vital elements still, we wound up switching to PVP. Alliance being outnumbered 7 to 1 in most cases, we got a name for ourselves again in Tol Barad with HUGE brawls and pushing the horde back to hide in their base area. Unfortunately, the Cata content was not enough to keep everyone interested and we started dying off again. The guild achievement system prevented a few tguild merges, and there just aren't enough bodies to get back into it.

My core buddies, who are good guys (and gals) and very good at their classes...regardless of which class they go...expressed interest in going ToR. As they get back from vacations and what not, they should start joining up under our new banner. Even some of the guys who remained on Skullcrusher seem interested in reforming. Our age groups are diverse (me being grandpa at 38), we break alot of balls and have alot of fun. If this sounds good to you, sign up with us. Its easy to get lost in the shuffle, so even if there is another hardgaming sith guild, there can still be room for affiliations and mercenary work. So long as you're not a total dbag, your gonna get geared, and your gonna have fun! :cool:

Well, i guess I don't see the point of having 2 guilds called Hardgaming, but to each their own. Will they even put you on the same server if they are the same? Regardless, I am interested in going toe to toe with some of my fellow [H]'ers and would at least like to get on the same server as you guys. Just a little history...

They say so, but its not guaranteed....if you read the guild faq's here, http://www.swtor.com/guilds/faq#q2 , it says:

What is Phase 2: Alignment?

This phase introduces a new, optional system that allows your guild to mark other guilds as allies or adversaries. When the game launches, these designations will influence which guilds are placed on the same server.

*We will make reasonable efforts to place as many qualifying groups of allies and adversaries as possible together on the same server. Given the volume of anticipated guilds (as well as other factors), we unfortunately cannot guarantee that all specified allies and adversaries will be placed on your server.

Are allies and adversaries guaranteed to be placed on the same server?

We will work to place as many groups of allies and adversaries as possible on the same server. There is no guarantee that all allies and adversaries will be placed on the same server.

So of course we will add a couple other random hardforum guilds, but our main advesary we will want to be a sith hardgaming guild. If you want to run your own guild with your mates and invite some hardforum members then great! But I think most of us that are joining a hardgaming guild want people that are only hardforum members, at least I do and I know a couple others do too.

Like I said we will be making you an adversary I am sure...but we will be mostly be focusing on a "HardGaming" sith group as our adversary as we all can poke fun of each other or whatever in this forum. :)

Back