SVC.com Clearance

Bo_Fox

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey, I do not know if this would qualify for [H]otDeals, but would like to give SVC.com a "medal of honor".

First, here's a link to the hot deals clearance page: http://www.svc.com/clearance.html

Now, that it's out of the way, what really matters here is that the prices are great for pretty much everything that SVC has to offer, and what is truly impressive is that in the last 6 months, SVC has scored an amazing 9.87 out of 10 rating at Reseller Ratings here: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Silicon_Valley_Compucycle_SVC_svcompucycle

My hat is off to SVC.. my favorite "small site" from 5-6 years ago, that I have been doing business with for dozens of times. Always super-fast, cheap shipping with extremely reliable integrity.

I don't think this was worth posting... there's nothing remotely warm about it.

Clearance? You should pay ME to take those items..

svcs prices on fans and heatsinks completely excuse a lackluster clearance section IMO, that place is the shit

My hat is off to SVC.. my favorite "small site" from 5-6 years ago, that I have been doing business with for dozens of times. Always super-fast, cheap shipping with extremely reliable integrity.

I gotta back your play [H]ere Bo: I've dealt with svc.com dozens of times in the
past several years, always better deals than most big sites, always cheap s/h,
and I have never ONCE had a problem with them, their service, or any products.

I honestly can't say that about any other etailer whatsoever I have frequented.

They may not be in the mainstream in the way of purveying CPU, GPUs, mobos, &c.,
but they have definitely got quite a refined touch for the spheres they do cover.

A quick example, they carry Aerocool Xtreme Turbine Black 120mm Blue LED Case Fan
---> arguably one of if not the best performing fans out on the market at the present moment (and pretty)
A quick bit of research for pricing at other etailers is revealed below, vs. SVC's clearance at $9.99 (I just bought 4)

_svc_discount.jpg

Hip! Hip! Three Cheers For The Blue-Skinned Beast! Hip! Hip! :D

Last edited:
In before the mod lock.

1) Not a hot deal
2) Isn't even a "discussion" so this should probably be in the soap box area.

I only have one question about the Aerocool Xtreme - is the center knob removable?

I ask because I think that will cause some clearance issues if I were to use that in my Stacker 830.

If it is, I'm down for seven. I shit thee not.

yeah, that knob actually does come off.

there are definitely deals, you just dont have them shoved in your face. doesnt mean theres nothing hot. nobodys going to lock this thread. god you guys just love to whine xD

there are definitely deals, you just dont have them shoved in your face. doesnt mean theres nothing hot. nobodys going to lock this thread. god you guys just love to whine xD

+1

From personal experience, they ship fast and have great CS so adding that to the prices can raise the temp a bit..........

I bought a sff case from them for $30 awhile back with an Enhance PSU inside that by itself is worth more. Their prices are generally quite good.

lulz, i thought it was the subwoofer company... then i realized that was svsound.com. it'd be awesome to have good deals on subs.

Thanks for the suggestion Bo_Fox. Been looking around for a source of cheap fan cables etc...finally found it.

Ahh, you welcome!

SVC is a wonderful little shop that does have an impressive array of stuff, but sometimes I wish they had more, like Xigmatek Thor's Hammer and some more power supplies..

SVC is awesome, been to their store in person. Nothing bad to say about em', maybe just wish they'd have more stuff

Back