Hi,
I want to suspend my HD (like in the P150) but there's one thing I'm not sure about, i get how to make it, strong clothing elastic. But if the case is tilted on the front/back or on the sides(depending on how the HD are mounted) wont the HD slide and crash?
P.S. is there a place were i can get the actual mounts of the P150, they look strong and nice... And they fit in 3.5'' bay instead of other suspended solution that needs 5.25''...
Thanks
I want to suspend my HD (like in the P150) but there's one thing I'm not sure about, i get how to make it, strong clothing elastic. But if the case is tilted on the front/back or on the sides(depending on how the HD are mounted) wont the HD slide and crash?
P.S. is there a place were i can get the actual mounts of the P150, they look strong and nice... And they fit in 3.5'' bay instead of other suspended solution that needs 5.25''...
Thanks