• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Suse9.1 FUBARed Partition table

BuisyBizz

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 17, 2002
Messages
445
so i set up winxp, then install suse pro 9.1. then this happens:
http://wiki.linuxquestions.org/wiki/Dual_Booting_SuSE_9.1_and_Windows_XP
http://portal.suse.com/sdb/en/2004/05/fhassel_windows_not_booting91.html

I did the fix on the second site, and now i see the "Windows XP" loading screen, but at this point the computer reboots in an endless cycle. I've tried fixboot and fixmbr. I think fixboot says it cannot determine which installaion or something to that extent. Is there any way to recover from this?
 
Back
Top