• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Surround Sound System?

Whatever you get, I'd recommend a wireless one. The one I have now, the 2 rear channels connect to a wireless hub, so I don't have to run cable from my TV across the whole living room. Saved me a lot of time, and my living room doesn't look like crap.
 
Is there sound quality issues with wireless read channels? I hate wires but I want it to sound decent.
 
I just assumed crackling and strange signal issues for some reason. Wireless is always just a pain in the ass so that is why I hesitated but yeah, the wires are just gross even hidden under an area rug.
 
In home audio, you get what you pay for. Depending on what reference you're comparing this system will determine if it will "sound good."

You never stated your budget even though it seems you're looking at the +/- 100 dollar range.

Id recommend starting at Onkyo if you can.
 
If you shop around though you can get an Onkyo 7.1 theatre in a box solution for about the price of that logitech setup. It may not be THX certified, but I wouldn't put much stock in that. My Onkyo setup sounds worlds better than my THX certified Klipsch computer speakers.

More hookups too for other AV devices and a better upgrade path when I want to replace my speakers with something better than was in the box.
 
Back
Top