Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Whenever I turn off surround it forgets that I have dual monitors set to extended display. Is there a setting somewhere that I need to change so that turning surround off goes back to dual monitor extended display?
Set main display and extended displays in windows. (right click desktop -> screen resolution, etc etc). so when you turn on/off surround in nvidia control panel it return to the windows configuration which its also loaded with priority over Nvidia control panel..
That's how it's currently set up. But every time I turn off surround in nvidia panel it returns to single desktop with the other monitor not getting a signal.