Support Multiple Scierosis by Helping Me!

osrk

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Jan 10, 2003
Messages
2,039
I'm going to be doing a charity 150 mile bike ride coming up in June and I'm looking for donations! I've come up with something unique that would only work here.

Right now for every dollar you donate for me to ride in this race I will donate 5,000 points to your DC name. My current PPD capacity is 70,000 PPD with a reserve of ~15,000 PPD so you'll see your points pretty quickly.

So here's how it works. PM me and I'll send you the website where you donate to (the page has some personal info on it like my name and such so I'm not going to post it publicly). I don't handle any of the money or see anything that pertains to money I just ride, so don't worry you're not supporting a drug habit =P. After send me a PM with how much you donated. I'll then commence the point rain storm!

Anyway if you want more information here is the general website
http://www.nationalmssociety.org/index.aspx

For people who I'm getting uncomfortably close to this is a prime opportunity to gain some ground :cool:

Thanks guys!
 
Last edited:
PM sent.

I see a lot of MS patients as part of my job so it was an easy decision.
 
Thank you guys for the messages. There is no minimum for a donation so every little bit helps.
 
In for $50!

We have a family friend that is fighting this. She does fund raisers as well. Wish ya the best on your ride!

For the [H]orde!

 
That's a lotta points! I'd chip in as I had 30$ burning a hole in my pocket but I just got more ram, so sry

but good luck bro, and remember, pics or it didn't happen!!
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
good luck on the ride.. i just got done donating 100 bucks for another cancer riding event my parents are doing otherwise id donate to ya as well..
 
In for $50!

We have a family friend that is fighting this. She does fund raisers as well. Wish ya the best on your ride!

For the [H]orde!


thanks kendrak! Do you want the fast burn or a slow burn? ;)

Fast burn involves big adv so i would need your key. My machines have impeccable reliability and haven't thrown an error with bigadv since i stopped screwing the clocks 60 days ago.
 
Check your inbox.

Speaking of screwing around with the clocks that's what I did yesterday and botched up my dual bigadvs. I just can't leave well enough alone and it was working so good.
 
Check your inbox.

Speaking of screwing around with the clocks that's what I did yesterday and botched up my dual bigadvs. I just can't leave well enough alone and it was working so good.


thats the life of being an [H] member.. lol nothing is ever good enough.. always need more!! MORE POWAH CAPTAIN!
 
First thing in order here: great to hear about the cancer riding event donation.

I was feeling the need for MOAR speed, so I thought that I might me able to squeak out just a few more mhz as if 4.2 ghz wasn't good enough and boom: blue screen. More voltage, FAH becomes unhappy. Damn floating point errors. Back to 4.2 I go. Both VMs seem to be working fine after fighting with them but I'm considering killing them off and rebuilding the VMs. Something just don't feel right.
 
Which MS ride are you doing? I am on the committee for the MS-150 bike ride down here in South Florida... its a great event for a great cause...
 
I should tell my bro about that. He lives in St. Pete and is into running and stuff like that.
 
Just a bump because I got some more interest! I'm still doing this so send me a pm if interested. Check kendraks and tjmagneto stats ;) .

Thank you to all those who donated, it will go to finding a cure for multiple scierosis and making sure I'll be in immense pain the following Monday!
 
Thanks for BUMPing after I dug through 5 pages of forum. Lol.

For the [H]orde!

 
BUMP for a good cause and a [H]ard folder! I've had a delicious spike in points, thank you!!!

 
Back
Top