• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Support for 1680x1050

FREAKHEAD

n00b
Joined
Aug 24, 2005
Messages
5
I was hoping if someone could tell me if the 6600gt AGP or the 9600XT support the resolution 1680x1050. I realize both support up to 2048x1536, one at 85hz one at 60hz and I imagine they both do support that odd resolution but I wanted to see if anyone knew for certain. I currently do not have a display that supports something that high in my shop and the customer is purchasing the monitor elsewhere. The customer is getting a 20" monitor from Apple.

http://www.apple.com/displays/specs.html

According to Apples min requirements, either card should work. I just wanted to double check with someone before I waited 2 days to hear back from the card manuf. Thanks!
 
NVIDIA graphics card or ATI Radeon 7500 or better graphics card

I know it says G4/G5 mac but I imagine ti is the same for PC's aswell, it's not like they use seperate cards (well in some cases they do but forget that :D).

BTW I can personally say that it's a fantastic display.
 
my thoughts as well...I mean, I would imagine that either card would work. thanks for your input and I'm glad to hear good things about that monitor. I've checked em out at CompUSA and would love to get my hands on one.
 
Back
Top