Support.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

stinger608

Supreme [H]ardness
With a lack of knowing a better place to start this, I figured this was as good as any

At any rate, does anyone currently work for Support.com or has anyone worked for them in the past?

The reason that I ask, is I have an opportunity to go to work for them and work totally from my home and my own computer. They offer pretty much a full benefits package, shift differential pay, and overtime pay.

I am just not sure how well they are to work for so figured I would ask the awesome members here on [H]!!!

Well since I have not heard from anyone here that has worked or currently works for support.com I did some research on the company last night. Seems that the customer reviews are pretty good overall. Out of about 50 reviews there were only about 4 or 5 people that claimed they had problems with the company.

However, the employee reviews are a different story all together. Seems that many of the employees are not real happy with working for the company. Many claim that the employees do not get raises, and work many hours overtime. Most, if not all say the pros for the job is the fact that they can roll out of bed and start working.

Overall I would say the employees give the company a 7/10 rating and customers give it a 9/10 rating. Not really all that bad considering.

I am awaiting an email back on the day and time for an online interview and due to getting real sick and tired of hard manual labor (machinist) I may well give this a shot. I would be taking a wage cut, but I would be home everyday working. Tough decision to be honest.

Hell, if anyone has a better "at home job" they know of that makes a decent living please let me know! I have started to have some health issues and must find a new career. i would really, really like to work from my computer from now on!

This General Software, not General Mayhem.
This is not a general discussion forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back