• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

SuperPi vs Prime95

I

infiniti029

Guest
I noticed that these days alot of people are using SuperPi to test their CPU stability. I havn't used SuperPi before, so I was wondering which prog is better to test your OCs.
 
SuperPI is used mostly for benching but can be used for stability testing if you run 32m (most benching is 1m). I like to run Prime95, S&M, and OCCT tool to test my oc's as instead of superPI as they tend to be more accurate.
 
To put it simply, SuperPI for speed, Prime95 for stability. They are 2 different types of bench tests. Neither is useless.
 
I use SuperPI since it actually detects real errors, unlike Prime95. I was able to prime stuff all day, but BSOD from SuperPI. Prime95 is too flawed.
 
Back
Top