• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

supermicro question

tangoseal

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Dec 18, 2010
Messages
9,778
I'm really looking at cse-833-650-b.

What do you guys think about the quality of these 3u cases? Price also is kinda high but has a 8 drive data/sas backplane I think which is most of the price if I'm not wrong. Any one own one of these?
 
I don’t own this specific model, but SuperMicro makes good stuff. I do own probably 10 models that are similar to this that are going on 10 years old now. They still work and are in production.

I guess without knowing specifically what you want, all I can say is that I like SuperMicro stuff.
 
Back
Top