SUPER TALENT 2GB 240-Pin DDR2 DDR2 667 (PC2 5400) 89.98 Shipped +Newegg+

Make sure you sign up for the newegg newsletter. This promo code is available only to newegg newsletter subscribers.

Don't forget 1.75% fatcash back at chubby billfold... I also piled on the 1.x% preferred account discount for putting it on my account. Knocked the price down to ~88/shipped. Good price, going to toss 'em on my DS3 board when it gets back from RMA (rebuilding my 2nd gaming system).

To bad you have to be a subscriber. Guess I'll just get it from Ewiz.

You also have to have subscribed at least 12 hours before you place the order. It takes 12 hours for their system to update. I was able to get a $4 credit from a customer service rep as I wanted to order right then, and was buying $500 worth of stuff.

I cannot believe how low the prices are. I bought these last September for 181+ shipping, and that was an outrageous deal at the time. I've got these stable at DDR 800 4-4-4-12 at 2v. Not sure if thats good or out of the ordinary, but its damn good ram for the price. Looks like it'll help overclock an e6400 or e6600 to its max stock voltage point without hitting the limit.

By next week, computers will be free!!! What is the world coming too?? Oh, but AGP cards will still be expensive. :)

damn, 2 gigs for $85. I can remember paying $300 for 16MB of 72pin EDO :). Just...yeah, you know, I better not admit that anymore...

I just saw that it is down to 80 dollars. As soon as my work check deposits later on this morning, I'm buying it as soon as I can. Only problem is that I had my debit card scammed last week, and so I'm waiting for my replacement debit card to come in. I got hte little form that they send seperate on how to activate it, but for some reason the other envelope with my new card in it hasn't arrived yet. Bah!

I checked manufacturers page, and it gave no other info then what Newegg says. No mention of voltages or anything. A reviewer on Newegg said he was running these 4/4/4/12 at 1.9v, so I think there is hope of these hitting 850+Mhz C5. I can hope, at least. Another reviewer mentioned it overclocked better then his brothers OCZ, and as good as his Corsair. He fails to mention WHAT he overclocked to, so who knows what the kid was on/how accurate his info was.

It's probably faster as it is the same rated speed but lower cas latency. But the Corsair is still $10 more (if you can use the Newegg promo code).

I put in promo code and it's coming up to $74.98 shipped. I have 2gb Buffalo Firestix PC6400, so I think I'll pass, but is that a good deal? Wish I'd waited to build a computer!

Now price went down to 84.99 - 15 dollar promo code + 5 dollar shipping. But, its out of stock again. They increased the price earlier, and now decreased it again. I'm watching like a hawk. :cool: :p

I would have ordered these before the second price drop. If only my debit card hadn't been compromised, and my new one was already here! I'm afraid by the time my debit card comes back, this will be gone, or else the card will be here and I will have spent all my money at the bar with friends. :cool:

I bit, $75 seems like a steal of a deal. Now I'll need to get a DDR2 mobo and new cpu. *sigh* I really need to stop reading these forums.

Too bad that the code only works for a single set.

I bit, $75 seems like a steal of a deal. Now I'll need to get a DDR2 mobo and new cpu. *sigh* I really need to stop reading these forums.

Too bad that the code only works for a single set.

Grab a friend, tell em to sign up for the newsletter, wait 12 hours and then buy another through them. ;) That's what I just did.

Grab a friend, tell em to sign up for the newsletter, wait 12 hours and then buy another through them. ;) That's what I just did.

Or if you're creative, you can imagine a different interpretation of the term "friend". ;)

$83.99 now and the coupon code might still be active. That'd make this stuff $73.98 shipped with NO REBATES. ewiz also has it for $76 something + shipping if you aren't on Newegg's e-mail list.

For those that are interested, the UPS guy just dropped this off an hour ago and I had it run through memtest86+ at 1000 MHz with no errors. Ran 1:1 with my e6300, 5-5-5-15 2T, 2.25V. Insane for 667 MHz RAM that cost $75!

Currently memtesting it at 800 MHz 4-5-4-11 2.0V, which is where I actually run my processor at.

Yes, and I remember paying $85 PER CHIP for 4Mbit pagemode 70ns Drams.... and a 4MByte install took 8 chips! Had some highend customers buying 16MB systems... 32 $85 chips just for the ram.

Are these Supertalent's using "D9" micron chips? The results reported seem to say yes.

Back