Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

The18thLetter

[H]ard|Gawd
...is coming to both the Xbox Live Arcade AND PlayStation Network!!

I remember I always wanted this game, but was never willing to pay the $100+ prices on eBay... all I had was a demo of the game, that I kept playing over and over and over.
I can't wait!

The HD Remix visual additions will feature all new backgrounds created by Udon Entertainment (the company that makes the official US Street Fighter comics), support resolutions up to 1080p, and reworked effects on gems and break animations. Gameplay tweaks have been made as well, with new play modes including a spectator mode similar to the quarter mode in the XBLA release of Street Fighter II, reworked balance and online play.
Source: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/780/780649p1.html

(EDIT) I re-read this and saw that in addition to puzzle fighter, we're also getting the "other" best SF2 game, Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo on both systems, too. For those who don't think Hyper is the best, this is usually their favorite. I'd have preferred Alpha 3 (just because this one's not THAT different from Hyper) but I'm still VERY excited about this.

Man, been waiting a long time for this game to come out at a relatively cheaper price, didn't want to pay those crazy prices on ebay. My friends and i have it for our PSPs but its just not the same.

I can't get to that link on my work computer. Can someone post WHEN Super Puzzle Fighter II turbo is coming to XBOX Live/Marketplace?

I actually have this game for the PS2. Still freakin' awesome game. Hard to play with the kids in the house though...

I can't get to that link on my work computer. Can someone post WHEN Super Puzzle Fighter II turbo is coming to XBOX Live/Marketplace?

I actually have this game for the PS2. Still freakin' awesome game. Hard to play with the kids in the house though...

Doesn't give an exact date, but mentions a fall release. :(
Still a little ways off, it seems.

fall release? I mean damn..why even release information about it before like...late summer?
It's like when they show movie previews and the movie doesn't come out for another year or longer. I.E. Pathfinder. I was totally psyched about that movie when I saw the previews about a year ago. Now...well I'm still psyched.. ROCK ON!!!

Back