• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Super Nerd Night Light

Wow, a lot of work to make one of these:
060425103925s.jpg

And what's with the dead space at the end of the video. It fades to black and stays black.
 
If it means being able to call Steve a super-nerd, I'll gladly pitch in some green to get ya one LOL!
 
I sort of felt like I was taking a trip into the Twilight Zone :p
 
Reminds me a bit of the MCP at the end of Tron. I kept looking for some way to throw my disc in.
 
There's also the danger factor with this night light, it'll literally rip your arm off if you get too close. 1300 RPM 3 phase motor.... Aack.
 
meh... I almost got a headache just watching the video. IRL, it would probably cause epileptic seizures and induce vomiting... No thanks...
 
While very cool, I see this more of as a toy, than a practical long term lighting solutin, cuz man is that loud lol. Verrrrry cool technology though I must say. Kinda freaks you out at times lol. Plust I wouldn't wanna bump into that while its goin lmao, imagine if your cat got curious :D
 
Ditto. The whole arch is either on or off. Lots of potential not unlocked yet. Achievement fail.
 
Damn, I can't wait until I churn out some largely obnoxious creation such as this so I can have a link to a video of it shuttled all over the Internet! Maker Faire video someone else linked was much, much better, and portrayed -- gasp -- an actual application!
 
The pictures made it look way cooler than it actually is in the video. Weak sauce.
 
Back
Top