• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sunin hits 6 million

alan2308

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2008
Joined
Dec 13, 2005
Messages
4,110
No, this is not a repeat. The Steamroller just plowed his way through 6 million points. WTF!

 
alan it might be easier to create a "Sunin hits X million" ;-)

grats Sunin!

 
The steamroller pulverizes another milestone! :eek:

Congrats! :cool:

 
alan it might be easier to create a "Sunin hits X million" ;-)

grats Sunin!



Yea, like they were doing for ota_trader over at MPC when he was doing 160K PPD. Just change the number in the thread title and first post and bump it back to the top every week. :D


216
 
Yeah I think I would be cool at every 5 M :) so these things are spread out a few months...

But thanks everyone. Onward and upward!

 
/me copy and paste a previous congrats text...

Congratulations Sunin, another quick milestone. You will reach the purple family in no time :)

 
That purple badge is probably right around the corner given your PpD. WTF!!!

 
If I ever get to 5 million, I think I'm going to stop there... I like the solid red [H]
 
six million points and [H]ard DC'er of the Month! WOOT!

Congratulations!

Nice folding!
 
[H]ard Core. You rock Sunin. Keep it up...it won't be long until winter and you won't have to pay a dime extra for heat!! :cool:

 
WTF Sunin, you're definitely an inspiration for us guys/gals and cats foldin' :D

FOLD ON!

 
Back
Top