• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sunbeamtech Core-Contact Freezer

Simmonz

2[H]4U
Joined
May 14, 2008
Messages
2,504
I have an Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro right now and I am thinking of upgrading to the Sunbeamtech Core-Contact Freezer next month and I just wanted to know if anyone on this forum had experience with the Sunbeamtech Core-Contact Freezer and what they thought of it.
 
I'm also curious about the performance of this cooler vs other HDT HSFs.
 
I purchased the CCF in August and had a unfortunate experience with it. The cooler would not fit on my motherboard not matter what I did. Also, the quality control is very poor and my cooler arrived with many bent fins and was missing rubber on the fan. I would stay away from this cooler and go for the Xigmatek S1283 or OCZ Vendetta 2.
 
Bent fins and missing rubber strips is usually the vendors fault. I too have this cooler and while I have yet to get this going i did mount it to make sure it would clear my P5Q pro and it does very nicely (your board may be different) Just do a little research. Also here is some comparisons Final outcome and the product review alone CCF These are "above ambient" temps. Anyhow take any review with a grain of salt but at the same time over my research they are pretty spot on in what people are getting.

On another note, I've decided to water cool so if you want one we can figure out what the shipping would be from CO USA to CAN and I'll sell it to you for next to nothing as it's not like I can make much off a cheap cooler anyhow lol. PM me after your research and if your still interested and would like to see pics of the cooler, mounting and anything else.
 
Back
Top