• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Sunbeam Rheobus question

2k3eblade

Gawd
Joined
Sep 21, 2005
Messages
993
Is it ok to use a y-adapter to connect two fans on the controller channel? Will this cause a short? :confused:
 
As long as you don't load more than 18W per channel I don't see the problem.
 
Matrices said:
As long as you don't load more than 18W per channel I don't see the problem.

So I have two Panaflo's and they draw about 0.25 amps uh I don't know how to convert that to watts... all the names confuse me Volts, Watts, Amps and Ohms.... ahh! :confused: :(
 
well just so you kno the good panaflos are what ddraw the most poweer. so why dont you combine whatever else you have on the controller, and then let hte panaflos get their own channels.

cuz the thought is they might not hurt the sunbeam, but they might burn up teh wire you tryin to combine them with oh snap
 
Back
Top