Sunbeam PSU modding toolkit

Ricedaddy

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 19, 2003
Messages
1,127
So I'm about to sleeve my pc, and I'm curious as to if these Sunbeam PSU modding tools are worthwhile.

Anyone have any experience with them? I'm going to get a molex pin remover from mdpc-x if this toolkit is a piece of trash. Otherwise, I'll save a couple of dollars.

Thanks for the input.
 
So I'm about to sleeve my pc, and I'm curious as to if these Sunbeam PSU modding tools are worthwhile.

Anyone have any experience with them? I'm going to get a molex pin remover from mdpc-x if this toolkit is a piece of trash. Otherwise, I'll save a couple of dollars.

Thanks for the input.

I just bought one.. I am supposed to mod my PSU this upcoming week.. They feel OK in my hand but I haven't put each tool though its own paces..
 
So I'm about to sleeve my pc, and I'm curious as to if these Sunbeam PSU modding tools are worthwhile.

Anyone have any experience with them? I'm going to get a molex pin remover from mdpc-x if this toolkit is a piece of trash. Otherwise, I'll save a couple of dollars.

Thanks for the input.

Great for everything except PCI pins. I god damn hate those PCI-E plugins, they drive me nuts.
 
They're so cheaply made it's almost funny...but they work. I haven't seen a lot alternatives. Literally, they'll bend in your hand with just a small amount of pressure, but can be bent back into shape pretty easily
 
Back
Top