• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sunbeam Core Contact Freezer - 1156 bracket?

[L]imey

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 9, 2009
Messages
2,046
Anyone seen a bracket available for this cooler and the new i5 boards?

Is there a sunbeam rep who checks out these forums?

Thanks!
 
[L]imey;1034901593 said:
Anyone seen a bracket available for this cooler and the new i5 boards?

Is there a sunbeam rep who checks out these forums?

Thanks!
I really wanted this cooler, but couldn't find a bracket either. Subscribing to this thread :cool:.
 
I really wanted this cooler, but couldn't find a bracket either. Subscribing to this thread :cool:.

Why not try the Hyper 212 Plus. It has much better reviews and universal cooler support for 1156.:D
 
I'll email my Sunbeam sales rep and see if they have one coming, as I'm not aware of one being currently available, just the 1366 mount.
 
Back
Top